BB (Intro)
PARENTAL ADVISORY: Explicit Content. Strong Language.
Based on the song “3D (Intro)” by TLC, from their 4th and final album, 3D
All parody lyrics by Alan Yee
“BB (Intro)”
[Intro Layer]
1 bitch
1 scammer
1 desire
1 liar
1 witch
1 of many personalities
1 style
1 intention
1 style
1 scammer
1 witch
1 bitch
1 desire
1 crook
1 scam
1 mind
1 dream
1 of many personalities
1 liar
1 bitch
1 scammer
20 years later, we bring to you BB
I know you’ve always been there
No matter how, when, or where
That thing you’ve made me go through
Will always make me hate you
Chorus: I know that you’ll never forget me
I know you’re the worst bitch I’ve ever seen
Just when you thought you’d never see me here
I will be
I can bring to you the bitch, BB (2x)
There’s more than one side of you
I couldn’t predict what you would do
You made my nightmares come true
Nothing can redeem you
Chorus: I know that you’ll never forget me
I know you’re the worst bitch I’ve ever seen
Just when you thought you’d never see me here
I will be
I can bring to you the bitch, BB (2x)
Ooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
Google-bomb Google-bomb till she blows
Google-bomb Google-bomb till she blows
When will she serve prison time?
[Intro Layer]
1 bitch
1 scammer
1 desire
1 liar
1 witch
1 of many personalities
1 style
1 intention
1 style
1 scammer
1 witch
1 bitch
1 desire
1 crook
1 scam
1 mind
1 dream
1 of many personalities
1 liar
1 bitch
1 scammer
20 years later, we bring to you BB
I know you’ve always been there
No matter how, when, or where
That thing you’ve made me go through
Will always make me hate you
Chorus: I know that you’ll never forget me
I know you’re the worst bitch I’ve ever seen
Just when you thought you’d never see me here
I will be
I can bring to you the bitch, BB (2x)
There’s more than one side of you
I couldn’t predict what you would do
You made my nightmares come true
Nothing can redeem you
Chorus: I know that you’ll never forget me
I know you’re the worst bitch I’ve ever seen
Just when you thought you’d never see me here
I will be
I can bring to you the bitch, BB (2x)
Ooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
I said oooh BB, hate you BB
Google-bomb Google-bomb till she blows
Google-bomb Google-bomb till she blows
When will she serve prison time?
3 Comments:
Standing Ovation Alan! You're off to a good start, hope you keep on blogging.
Thanks, Dawno. I hope you keep blogging, too.
Excellent, love it!
» »
Post a Comment
<< Home