Somehow...
Somehow I forgot to announce this:
ABSOLUTE WRITE IS BACK! ABSOLUTE WRITE IS BACK! ABSOLUTE WRITE IS BACK! ABSOLUTE WRITE IS BACK! ABSOLUTE WRITE IS BACK!
WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK!
Woo. That's a relief.
Everything's back to normal now.
Stuff about PublishAmerica coming soon from yours truly.
3 Comments:
I keep meaning to ask you....do you happen to know if Absolute is back?
LOL - ok - it is. And what better person to make the announcement than the King himself.
Looking forward to reading more of your blogs...
Welcome to the blogosphere, Alan. I've meant to get over here and say hiya--and now that the boards are back up and things are settling down, I've a bit more time for my normal surfing.
Thanks so much for your ongoing support and optimism, throughout all that, btw. You're a peach.
Thank you, september and mac. I appreciate the comments. I wasn't sure many people were actually reading my blog. Oh my frickin God, MacAllister Stone actually read my blog! *falls backward*
It kind of was a late announcement though, due to how excited I was when it came back.
I have more time to blog now that AW's not going to shut down again anytime soon. Stay tuned, folks.
Post a Comment
<< Home