Back Into the Novel-Writing Groove
After I got back from winter break and went back to school, I found myself working on my novel when I had time. I was relieved to realize I was writing from the Point of View of the character I'd been avoiding awhile to his inspiration's death. The action is starting up again, with Mitch and Vladimir escaping Stan/Biter while they had the chance. It's odd, because I see the two of them as a lot stronger now than they did at the beginning when they caught in the middle of everything together.
In the past week or two it's gone from 85k to 89k, and it's speeding up a lot as it's headed toward the climax (which will take a while to write itself).
Since I wanted to work on the novel I was still in the mood, the Snow White-inspired story of Emilie the princess and Gunther the huntsman is currently on hold. I started another story today, starring another gay guy, but it's a lot less dark and sexy than the novel.
I seem to be in a gay/bi character mode at the moment. I really must write something without a major gay character... eventually, once I find the right story.
No other news really, besides some stuff I'd rather not talk about here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home